Manufacturing musical instruments is a big business in China. Every year more than thousands of visitors from more than hundred countries and regions crowded into China for sourcing the latest musical instruments. According to the latest reports, the musical instrument manufacturing industry of China consists of-
- Western Musical Instruments
- Musical Instrument Parts
- Electronical Musical Instruments
- Chinese Musical Instruments
MUSIC CHINA FAIR 2019
Every year, Music China Fair is held in the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai. Music China offers an extensive range of musical instruments and accessories from traditional Chinese instruments to Western orchestral and classical items to rock – everything from acoustic, electronic, Western or Chinese. Now in its 16th edition, Music China is Asia Pacific’s largest sourcing venue for the music industry.
Date– From October 10, 2019 09:30 until October 13, 2019 17:00
Venue– At Shanghai New International Expo Centre(SNIEC)
Categories– Entertainment & Media, Music & Sound
- Meet over 2,200 manufacturers and suppliers from all over the world.
- A source over thousands of innovative products under one roof.
- Learn the smart tips from industry peers from stock control to new business era development.
- Varied fringe programs, including educational workshops, industry forums and music lives shows will be held to bring sparkles and keep everyone entertained.
According to the IBIS World, Over the past five years, the Musical Instrument Manufacturing in China industry has grown by 10.0% to reach revenue of $8bn in 2018. In the same timeframe, the number of businesses has grown by 4.5% and the number of employees has grown by 3.6%.
At Music China, manufacturers from all over the world present a complete spectrum of musical products. You can discover the