There are so many products manufactured in China. This is what drives businesses from all around the world to come over here. Chinese suppliers offer businesses with unique opportunities- especially in a highly competitive global economy. Identifying the right and appropriate supplier plays decisive role in the overall success of your business.
Follow the steps for finding a reliable Chinese supplier-
- China suppliers offer businesses some very unique opportunities; especially in a highly competitive global economy. However, for many businesses that are interested in finding Chinese suppliers there is a problem of where to find these valuable connections. Do some preliminary Internet research to further develop your category system towards your specific needs. There are marketing platforms available that will allow most any company in any location connect with suppliers on an immediate basis, just check out the Internet.
- Use trustworthy B2B websites or popular business directory websites to obtain very structured information for Chinese suppliers such as alibaba.com, bossgoo.com, made-in-china.com. You can contact Chinese suppliers on these websites and get quick responses. Narrow down the the list of China suppliers online you want to work with to a manageable amount. At this stage, you may already know what your real needs are and what is available. No matter you are sourcing all by yourself or via sourcing agents, you need to figure out which vendor or manufacturer or wholesaler is your right fit. There’s no one-size-fits-all supplier.
- You would actually be more successful if you went to a supplier as a large distributor than as someone with a great idea. Therefore, if you wish to partner with a supplier, then you might be better of first partnering with a local distributor before you then approach a Chinese supplier. You would only need to get the distributor to agree to distribute if the product is proved to work. Then you would probably get much more support from a potential Chinese supplier.
- Never order large quantity. Many buyers reported on B2B site that they always expect 10% of the goods they order is not suitable for sale, they know that you will never return to them faulty products because it will cost you more. And they know also you will never come back again.Sign purchase contract with your supplier with every detail and picture of the product is listed. Do not depend on product model as reference to the product you are ordering. Product description is very important.
- It is often a good idea for the American companies to engage a large sourcing agency in China. The obvious reason is large companies generally have a good reputation and brilliant track record. Although dealing with them may cost you more than the other small agencies, but you can be sure of getting right product at right time without facing any complex issues. These large firms are very conscious about maintaining their superior business image and offer prime importance to secure top-class satisfaction for their clients. By selecting them, you can be sure of one thing that you are not going to get duped or cheated. You can play safe with them.
To sum up, procuring products from China is an excellent idea if you want to avoid excessive manufacturing cost without compromising with the quality of the products. You just need a supplier who is well prepared to hit the ground running.