Small and medium business owners perceive that it is challenging to source true agents in China. It is true, though, it is even more difficult to sell the products that they have sourced from wholesale suppliers in China. There are different methods to sell those products using the reputed online portals. Everybody is not an expert in selling online products; however, the ones that are, can figure out ways to sell the products in tried and tested manners. Some also use innovative ways to sell products. Whether one is a beginner or an experienced seller, the following points will help them to get the work done.
- Finance a YouTube Channel– Get people to subscribe on your financed YouTube video or channel to popularize your product. Place the link when you contact new people to generate interest about your product in their minds. You can also ask the subscribers to sponsor an episode or place the ad.
- Post to Social Shopping Websites– These websites change quite frequently. But research on social shopping, and submit your products to these websites to gain more links as well as exposure for your products.
- Dedicate a Website– Dedicate an entire website to your products and they can produce lots of dividends. You are basically building an asset in and of itself. Even if you don’t want to sell on your website with a shopping cart, you can link it to your product listed on the online web store. Many sellers use WordPress to sell their listed products. The benefit is that your website will begin appearing in search results, and customers interested in your products will be able to learn more about them and the story of your company. If you finally decide to sell from your own website in the future you’ll have it ready.
- Price Hike– This might sound crazy, but price hike can influence your sell in a positive light. Yes, it could slow down your sales, but what they greater quality. Some people are motivated to buy the cheapest option while others know that the cheapest is nowhere near the best. They want to buy something that is durable, that has value, and that means paying a little bit more. It is a possibility that with increasing price your customers will also find increasing value.
- Get a Loss Leader– Sometimes companies will sell a product at a loss or are barely breaking even just to provide the door for you to check out other products. It’s a little bit different online, but not that different. Consider keeping the price of a particular product at a range that will receive more attention due to its price. This one will sell more often and that attention could help potential buyers looking to buy other related or unrelated products to drive sales.
- Purchase Gift– Buyers are always happy to receive a gift. Give a piece away when he/she makes the first purchase. This will make them happy, you satisfied and increase the repeat value.
- Provide Promotional Discount– This trick works well with customers as they love to be gifted after buying a product from the seller. Provide a discount to drive sales and you will definitely be successful.
Sourcing products from China and then selling them to gain profit through online retailers requires lot of thought into the process. If you do research on this, you will come across ways which if used will help you drive sales.